FOLLOW

Pages

Abb Search Engine

CLICK ON THE GALVANIC SPA PICTURE, TO LEARN MORE & BUY YOURS.

CLICK ON THE GALVANIC SPA PICTURE, TO LEARN MORE & BUY YOURS.
Do you know someone who wants to Look Younger, Feel Good and Live a Longer Healthier life? Did you answers yes to the above question? You are potentially very wealthy. Click on the picture of the Galvanic Spa now to lean more.

Saturday, December 26, 2009

HOW THE FIGHT GOT STARTED! DAY 1.



Follow the developments of this fight each day, a new post.

Day 1

My wife and I are watching "Who Wants To Be A Millionaire" while we were in bed. I turned to her and said,” Do you want to have sex?" "No," she answered. I then said, "Is that your final answer?” She didn't even look at me this time, simply saying, "Yes.” So I said, "Then I'd like to phone a friend.” And then the fight started....

Read, ISBN: 1245136648 or the E-Book: http://www.ChristineMcLean.com

No comments:

Remove Them

My Headlines

Visitors

free counters